Wednesday 26 September 2018

the tiger and her snake.

There is this man.

Something about him, from the moment I first laid eyes on him...

I felt comfort.



                     At home.
I dream about him,




                    like no other.

I want nothing more than a simple


                                                         touch.

My soul yearns for


                               him.

                                       The Yin

                                        to my

                                        Yang.

His energy is indescribable. He is so powerful in his own way.

My admiration for him, also;


                           indescribable.

He manifests

           my thoughts,

                      my mind,

                                my soul.

In the most loveliest way one could imagine.


I feel so at peace. To see him happy, makes my soul fall into a rhapsodic state.

To hear him sad, makes my


                  heart weep. 


I've put off writing this for a couple weeks to truly recognise my emotions for him. They are evidently present and mutual.

This is too beautiful.


 







No comments:

Post a Comment