Wednesday 11 July 2018

/

I currently have a thousand thoughts circling around my head as I'm typing this out to you.


I guess the best way to describe the feeling I have right now is that

I feel disassociated with myself.

I've been thinking for a while. Being where I am now is going nowhere, I tried using the clutch of solo traveling for sometime now but still... there is something...

missing.

Whatever it is... I can't quite put my finger on it. That bothers me greatly. I guess I'm so used to having things, well,

within arms reach... if that makes any sense? In simpler terms,


my thoughts, emotions and anything that falls into the personal mental health category to myself is quite transparent. I am very good on identifying my mental state and fixing it.

But right now... or should I say,

the past couple months have been interesting...

I just want to see my goals,

my aspirations,

accomplished.

I am too distracted living where I am now that I can see myself pushing my goals away further than one can see.


I will try again...

I'll keep you posted.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment