Monday 17 December 2018

salad days.

                                                           


                                                 


Am I selfish for wanting you for myself?


Absolutely...


                                                    Foolish,

                                                                    isn't it.


And so it begins...

Welcome all, to my eventful life I call,
                                                                             a walking secret.



                               I will remain one for as long as the


grass


                              stays
               


                                                              green


and so remains my


                       
                                 judgement.






I have allowed myself to fall quite infatuated for you, the ignorance is this bliss I desire, my sweet, sweet serenity. 






1 comment:

  1. All you have to do is be yourself. Go after the one you seek and show confidence. You are more brave and strong than you think you are.
    1 Peter 3:3

    ReplyDelete