Sunday 5 February 2017

sweet, sweet, serenity

I have hidden myself away from this world.
To find myself,

      to
        
           love myself.

It was quite the endeavor,

     with all due respect sir, but may I make this about
        me
           and
              only me.

; "yes, yes you can, my sweet child."

I have loved myself so much that I loath 
       
       each moment I get

                        being
          
                             alone.
      
Each breathe I take,
      I fall
     
          deeper
  
                 in love.
   What's that...?
..
..
.

.

.

               I have now opened my heart and will share it,
   
       connect it with

                    You.

You are so different.
You make me

fall

for you.

I hope for the best and only the best.

// for my

blue eyed

matty. //

                  Sara-Elisabet
                           02.05.17

No comments:

Post a Comment