Friday 1 January 2016

for all my surviving ones...

So as always, it's been awhile
since my previous post.

2016 marks four years being an active blogger. A lot has happened and
cherished are the ones I spent it with.

I usually tend to keep my personal life, personal but blogging to you gives
me more of an open heart.

I've received a couple emails from you in regards on my relationship with Kota.
I felt in myself that it was appropriate to end my relationship due to lack of chemistry and you know, that's totally fine with me. A lot of you have asked how I felt after cutting ties with him... With all cold hearted honesty, I felt not only the relieved but entered my own independency on how I truly felt, I liked someone else for the longest time and finally getting in contact with the one made me make the decision in, I can either be infidel or jump the gun and break it all off in hopes of being with the one I've been having a heart for.

I made it, and never been so satisfied.

Impulsive are the hopeless romantics.

xoxoxxo.

Henceforth I would love to tell you what my goals are for 2016!
- Get my L
- Save and stop spending
- Pay off Debt
- Try new things
- Hike to the peak of Stawamus more than once
- Travel anywhere one on one with my SO
- Graduate
- Get braces off
- See the northern lights
- Learn how to swim
- Grown out hair
And go camping!!!

It has come to the end of my post and the beginning of a New Year.
|
|
|
|
|
|
ILY Devon, owner of my heart.
     
Yours
   truly,

       Sara Elisabet.


No comments:

Post a Comment