Wednesday 25 March 2015

Takes 2 to make 1.

I can't sleep.
Been counting my sheep.
536...536.
Days.
From today.
Until I turn
eighteen.
~
I can hear
the rain
pour
down.
I tell myself,
"At least
I'm not the only
one
crying...".
~
Things have been a
little bit rocky.
But don't worry!
It will soon
be all
over.
~
Doesn't it suck
not being
ideal and
being someone's
second thought.
When everything
gets doubted.
And deep down inside
you know it's your fault.
Guilt hits you and you
don't even know anymore.
~
Relationship's are tough.
Some people
come into your life
and you just know
you will never be able to
replace them if they
left.
~
*sigh
It seems when you want someone,
they don't want you.
And when someone wants you,
you don't want them.
And when you both want each other, something's has to come around and mess it up.
~
Never leave a relationship
for a few faults.
Nobody is perfect,
Nobody is correct.
In the end affection
is greater than perfection.
~
~sara-elisabet

No comments:

Post a Comment