Monday 23 March 2015

My lovelies ~

It has been quite some time.
A couple months to be exact.
~
A lot has happened as always and
Back in December/January
(One of those months.)
I got my first photoshoot!!!
I never did that before and
I have to say...It was a 'new'
experience!
~
Got to know Scott Tsai
very well as he was
my professional photographer
for my private photoshoot.
~
That was a real fun day.
~
J-fest rolled around and
also got the privilege of attending.
That was my first convention ever!
Was Hatsune Miku for
that event and I was
astounded by all
the people wanting
photos from me!
Those are the
times you get a
glimpse of recognition and fame. *__*.
~
What made my day
was when a girl ran
up to me asking
for a hug. That was
priceless!
~
My boyfriend;
We've gone through our
troubles and
obstacles and I
have to admit, it's
getting real tough
but that just makes me
stronger in reality.
He also accompanied
me to J-fest and that made my
heart so warm and
loved inside.
Although he was
kind of distressed and short-tempered,
I don't blame him because
he went out of his
way to get that
day off work and had to
drive and feed me.
He is someone real
special to me and
in less than 2 weeks
it will be our 7 months.
Time flies.
Eh.
~
"Stay strong.."
~sara-elisabet <3

No comments:

Post a Comment