Saturday 26 September 2015

Tired.

I'm actually kind of cold
here sipping on hot cocoa
and this burgundy cardigan
I'm wearing isn't really
keeping me warm.
*sad face emoticon*

So it's been some time and
I thought I should update you
that today is my first day
for my new job orientation
I recently got hired for and
I'm at their headquarters just
doing basic formal training.

I believe it's 7 hours long and
I'm getting quite sleepy.
Well, who wouldn't in lectures eh?

So, currently I feel very much
satisfied with how professional
this job is and I can already feel
a bit of pride even though I've
never directly had my first day yet.
But I really am liking it very much
and would most likely want anyone
to work with me too!

So I can't really talk much
since my lecture's commencing
but I have several posts in mind
upcoming about my new job
so please stay tuned
and don't forget to follow me on
Google+ for updates!

- sara-elisabet
09.26.15

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your job!
    You made me curious: what kind of job is it?

    x Envy
    Picking up the Pieces

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My next post will talk about it. :) Thanks for asking and will post it now!
      xoxo Sara-Elisabet

      Delete